A Paper Plan or A Real World Plan
Do you ever look at your business plan? Honestly?
If you don’t, that’s probably because it’s not based on how your business works in the real world.
We think you’d be better off with a ‘strictly real world’ business planning approach
We use a simple tried and tested methodology to map out your business model
- It’s great for teams to get involved in.
- One part stationary (dozens of pens and post its) to nine parts creativity we help you to debate, visualise and record your business model.
- We then guide you through a series of steps to test the strength of your model and options for the future
“The time you spent with us was really valuable and enjoyable – thank you. We now have a much clearer idea of what we need to do to strengthen our business as well as a sound method.” – Social Enterprise CEO, Wigan.
We can then help you to:
- Make your strategy real by building a practical plan that’s based around your real-life business model
- Line up your financial management, workforce and IT processes with your plans
The result? A positive sense of direction, real clarity and the buy-in of staff, less waste and stronger prospects for future success.
Starting from an initial workshop, we will work with you to develop your vision into a sustainable strategy, backed up by practical plans and efficient processes.